Answers for all your queries related to US Immigration. To set up a consultation with our attorneys, Click here!
L-1B Intracompany Transferees - Specialized Knowledge
A foreign person is allowed to enter the U.S. temporarily to work in the U.S. as a Specialized Knowledge Employee of an international company. In order to qualify for a temporary work visa as an L-1B Intracompany Specialized Knowledge transferee, the alien must:
- Within the 3 years preceding the time of the application for admission into the U.S. , been employed abroad for the overseas company, affiliate or subsidiary, continuously for one year;
- Work for a company that is an international company doing business in the U.S. ;
- Have been employed abroad in a position requiring specialized knowledge of a product or process of the company;
- Be coming to the U.S. to work for the company in position requiring specialized knowledge;
- Be qualified for the specialized knowledge position based on education and experienced gained prior to employment with the company; and
- Intend to depart at the completion of their stay.
To determine if you are eligible for an L-1B Intracompany Specialized Knowledge transferee, as a qualified employee of a qualified international company, please contact our office for a consultation.
"I wanted to let you know that you and your team
are doing a terrific job. With the Immigration dates becoming current,
I am sure there is a lot of work. Amidst all ... . " »»
<!a href="http://www.mvs.us" target="_blank,0" title="Search Engine Optimization and Designing"><!img src="images/mvs-logo.jpg" class="image_links" title="Search Engine Optimization and Web Development" alt="MVS Web Designing and Ecommerce Development">
<!a href="http://www.mvs.us" target="_blank,0" title="Search Engine Optimization and Web Designing">