Answers for all your queries related to US Immigration. To set up a consultation with our attorneys, Click here!
Nonimmigrant Visa B2 Pleasure Visitors

B-2 Pleasure Visitors (Tourists)

Persons who want to enter the U.S. temporarily for pleasure must first obtain a B-2 tourist visa. Applicants must show that:

  • The purpose of the trip is to enter the U.S. for pleasure;
  • The person plans to remain temporarily for a limited, specified period of time; and
  • The person has a residence in a foreign country that he/she does not intend to abandon.

To determine if you are eligible and/or required to obtain a B-2 tourist visitor visa, as a person seeking to enter the U.S. temporarily for pleasure, please contact our office for a consultation.

«« back
Login to Emaximm
"I wanted to let you know that you and your team are doing a terrific job. With the Immigration dates becoming current, I am sure there is a lot of work. Amidst all ... . " »»

Emaxim - US Immigration Software