Answers for all your queries related to US Immigration. To set up a consultation with our attorneys, Click here!
H2B Agricultural Visa

H-2B Temporary (Seasonal/Intermittent) Skilled or Unskilled Non-Agricultural Workers

Persons who want to enter the U.S. as a skilled or unskilled worker in a temporary job, where the job is by nature temporary, such as seasonal or intermittent jobs, may be eligible to enter under an H-2B Temporary Worker Visa. In order to qualify for an H-2B visa, the person must:

  • Be coming to the U.S. temporarily to fill a job where the job by nature is seasonal or intermittent;
  • Not displace a qualified U.S. unemployed worker in the regional area of employment; and
  • Maintain a residence in a foreign country with no intention of abandoning.

To determine if you are eligible for an H-2B Temporary Skilled or Unskilled Non-Agricultural Worker Visa, please contact our office for a consultation.

«« back
Login to Emaximm
"I wanted to let you know that you and your team are doing a terrific job. With the Immigration dates becoming current, I am sure there is a lot of work. Amidst all ... . " »»

Emaxim - US Immigration Software