E3 Temporary professional employment visa for Australian citizens
To qualify for an E-3 visa, an applicant must demonstrate:
- that the applicant has a legitimate offer of employment in the United States;
- that the position the applicant is coming to fill qualifies as a specialty occupation;
- that the applicant is an Australian citizen;
- that the applicant has the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials;
- that the applicant's period of stay will be temporary; and
- if applicable, before the alien may commence employment in the specialty occupation, that he or she has the necessary license or other official permission to practice in the specialty occupation.
To determine if you are qualified for an E-3 Visa, please contact our office for a consultation.